Adnan Siddiqui, MD
- Siddiqui AH: Perspective on CCSVI: What’s Next? Endovascular Today July:80-81, 86, 2013.
- Siddiqui AH, Hopkins LN: Asymptomatic Carotid Stenosis: The Not-So-Silent Disease. Changing Perspectives from Thromboembolism to Cognition. (Editorial comment) J Am Coll Cardiol 61:2510-2513, June 2013 (epub April 3, 2013 DOI 10.1016/j.jacc.2013.01.08700). PMID 23563130. (Not peer-reviewed).
- Siddiqui AH, Kan P, Abla AA, Hopkins LN, Levy EI: Complications After Treatment With Pipeline Embolization for Giant Distal Intracranial Aneurysms With or Without Coil Embolization. Neurosurgery 71:ES09-ES13, August 2012 (epub April 9, 2012 DOI 10.1227/NEU.0b013e318258e1f8). (Peer-reviewed).
- Siddiqui AH, Abla AA, Kan P, Dumont TM, Jahshan S, Britz GW, Hopkins LN, Levy EI: Panacea or Problem: Flow Diverters in the Treatment of Symptomatic Large or Giant Fusiform Vertebrobasilar Aneurysms. J Neurosurg 116:1258-1266, June 2012 (epub March 9, 2012 DOI 10.3171/2012.2.JNS111942). (Peer-reviewed).
- Siddiqui AH, Levy EI, Hopkins LN, Natarajan SK: Carotid Artery Stenting for Primary and Secondary Stroke Prevention. World Neurosurg Stroke and the Neurosurgeon Supplement 76:S40-S59, December 2011. (Peer-reviewed).
- Siddiqui AH: Editorial Comment. Inamasu J, Kuramae T, Nakatsukasa M: Does Difference in the Storage Method of Bone Flaps after Decompressive Craniectomy Affect the Incidence of Surgical Site Infection after Cranioplasty? Comparison between Subcutaneous Pocket and Cryopreservation. J Trauma 68:187, January 2010. (Not peer-reviewed).
- Siddiqui AH, Hopkins LN: Comment. Cavalcanti DD, Reis CVC, Hanel R, Safavi-Abasi S, Seshmukh P, Spetzler RF, Precul MC: The Ascensing Pharyngeal Artery and Its Relevance for Neurosurgical and Endovascular Procedures. Neurosurgery 65(6 Suppl): 120, December 2009. (Not peer-reviewed).
- Siddiqui AH, Levy EI, Hopkins LN: Comment. Zanini MA, Pereira VM, Jory M, Caldas JGMP: Giant Fusiform Aneurysm Arising from Fenestrated Posterior Cerebral Artery and Basilar Tip Variation: Case Report. Neurosurgery 64:E565, March 2009. (Not peer-reviewed).
- Siddiqui AH: Editorial comment. Feighery L, Smyth A, Keely S, Baird AW, O’Connor WT, Callanan JJ, Brayden DJ.: Increased Intestinal Permeability in Rats Subjected to Traumatic Frontal Lobe Percussion Brain Injury. J Neurotrauma 64:137-138, January 2008. (Not peer-reviewed).
- Siddiqui AH, Hopkins LN: Comment. Shea AM, Reed SD, Curtis LH, Alexander MJ, Villani JJ, Schulman KA: Characteristics of Nontraumatic Subarachnoid Hemorrhage in the United States in 2003. Neurosurgery 61:1137-1138, December 2007. (Not peer-reviewed).
- Siddiqui AH, Rosenwasser RH: Comment. Weber W, Kis B, Siekmann R, Jans P, Laumer R, Kühne D: Preoperative Embolization of Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations with Onyx. Neurosurgery 61:252-253, August 2007. (Not peer-reviewed).
- Siddiqui AH, Joseph SA. CA3 Axonal Sprouting in Kainate-Induced Chronic Epilepsy. Brain Res 1066 (1-2):129-146, December 2005.